Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pizza Bites



Saw this recipe on Better Recipes, it looked yummy and easy so I gave it a try.

Ingredients


  • 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
  • 3/4 cup of whole milk
  • 1 egg lightly beaten
  • 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
  • 1/2 cup of crumbled sausage
  • 1/4 cup of mini or small-cut pepperoni

Directions

1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.

2. If you are like me and picked up the regular size pepperoni instead of the mini, you need to cut up your pepperoni into smaller pieces.




3. In a medium to large sized bowl, whisk you flour, baking powder and garlic powder. It looked kind of plain to me, so I added a dash of oregano(not pictured.)



4. Whisk in your milk and egg. I beat the egg inside of my milk, then whisked it into the flour mixture.



5. Stir in your cheese, sausage and pepperoni.



6. Let it sit for 10 minutes, mean while spray/grease your muffin pans.

7. Stir your mixture again and divide it among the muffin cups. Bake them for 25 minutes.



8. Get your pizza sauce, warm it in the microwave to serve with the puffs.



Nom Nom



Note: These were good, but the bread itself tasted kind of plain. Next time I would use some seasonings (garlic salt, etc) in the flour.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment