Sunday, December 30, 2012

Baked Chicken Fajitas




This is one of my pictures posted on Facebook. I did collages or end result pictures instead of posting individual pictures. 
I will have a few of these, but for future cooking, I will photograph and list the individual steps.

I credit Six Sisters' Stuff for the meal idea! (click name for original recipe)


MY Baked Chicken Fajitas Recipe:
(Serves 4-6)

Ingredients:
1 to 1.5lb pack of chicken tenders
1 (15 ounce) can of hunts diced tomatoes with onions and peppers
1 bag of frozen peppers and onions mix
2 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1 packet of fajita seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
12 flour tortillas

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a 13×9 baking dish/pan with foil (really any size will due). Cut up the tenders into bite size pieces. In a medium sized bowl, mix EVERYTHING together (except the tortillas of course :)) Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.  Serve with warmed tortillas! (I microwaved each one for 10 seconds.)

Again, this is an easy one, the only real work is cutting up the chicken!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment