Sunday, December 30, 2012

Philly Cheese Steak Egg Rolls



This is one of my pictures posted on Facebook. I did collages instead of posting individual pictures. 
I will have a few of these, but for future cooking, I will photograph and list the individual steps.

 This one was quick & easy. I made 12 egg rolls.
 I used Steak Ums philly steak, 10 of the slices for all 12 rolls. 
Cooked the steak with just a few drops of olive oil and w/e seasonings you like.
( I used garlic salt and pepper.)
 You can add cut up peppers & onions to the meat if you like.
 I used 12 slices of provolone cheese.
 The egg roll wraps have instructions on them how to roll it, pretty easy.
 Put the cheese first, close to the corner facing you, tablespoon of the meat on top.
 Take that same corner & start to roll it, tuck the corner under the meat.
 Bring the side corners in and keep rolling. 
But, the last corner after you roll it up, I dipped my finger in water and pressed it against that corner so it would stay on.
When placing in oil, put them in that outside corner down,
so when it starts to fry, it will stay in tact.
 I fried these, but you can bake them too.

 The less oil you use to cook the meat, the better.
 Drain what you can before you put it on the rolls.
 You don't want that extra oil in there if you choose to fry them.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment